VM Windows & Creative Project Manager
The VM Windows & Creative Project Manager will be based in our HQ in Amsterdam and will report directly to the Global VM Manager. The VM Windows & Creative Project Manager will monitor, drive and contribute to the development of the international Karl Lagerfeld business.
- Development of Seasonal Window and Instore Concepts on a global scale, in conjunction with external creative agencies. Working towards the brand visual strategy direction and business needs, across all channels, O&O Full Price and Outlet, Wholesale and Franchise.
- Project managing the Seasonal Concept Production. From concept development, production and logistics through to store installation and guidelines.
- Project managing the seasonal switch out of campaign images across all locations and channels. Ensuring the tight deadlines are met and all campaign is updated on a global scale.
- Working with the design and merchandising teams in development of the Seasonal Creative updates for the Showrooms, ensuring the budget is met and production and installation is of the highest standard for seasonal line openings.
- Managing the design and production of the POS and ensuring all market needs are met.
- Leading individual Pop Up projects from kick off meeting, concept, production and installation brief to field teams.
- Marketing and Licencing support, to align product launches, VM set ups and events.
- Managing supplier relationships, to control production, budget and delivery. Externally sourcing suppliers to ensure we always maintain the highest standards at competitive prices.
- Budget management across all projects and channels overseen by the Global VM manager.
- Market research both retail and design. Ensuring Karl Lagerfeld remains inspirational and competitive.
Bachelor degree, preferably interior design or in visual merchandising
3+ years experiences in similar role in a premium & mature Retail brand environment with a high demand on creativity and level of execution
High affinity and understanding of the Retail visual merchandising fashion industry
- Extensive knowledge of the country/regions specifics (Culture, Customer behaviours, Retail path, key Retail locations);
Strong organizational skills, enthusiastic, with a creative and open mind set
Excellent Adobe Suite & Windows Office skills, any 3D modelling software knowledge are a plus
Fluent in English, additional languages such as French, Italian or German are a plus
International scope of work with ability to travel on project basis.
Please note that if your application is successful we will contact you within three weeks.