Store Manager KARL LAGERFELD - Roppenheim The Style Outlet
For our KARL LAGERFELD Store at the Roppenheim The Style Outlet in France we are currently recruiting a Store Manager. This a fantastic opportunity to join a strong and successful business with ambitious yet realistic growth plans. This position is responsible for achieving the sales and profit targets. You manage and coordinate the daily operations of the store and sales staff and report the results of your work to the Head Office in Amsterdam. You will work continuously on improving the service quality in the store and ensure that a store ambiance is achieved in line with the corporate identity.
- Minimum of 6 years of progressively responsible Retail/ Outlet experience, with a minimum 3 years management experience
- Strong awareness of CRM (customer relationship) tactics and management skills
- Strong retail operations skills, experience in budgeting, sales and stock planning
- Good knowledge of the Fashion Market and customers.
- Good network in the North of France and surrounding area to have easy excess in terms of recruitment and brand cooperation sources
- You are strong in building and maintaining customer relationships and you also like to work with different departments, you think ahead and bring structure
- Extensive experience and ability to lead the delivery of a high level of customer service
- Set challenging but obtainable goals with an emphasis on service quality, and customer satisfaction, as well as financial performance
- Strong leadership skills, high level of social competence
- Communicate honestly, openly and constructively
- Build team commitment and drive a positive atmosphere on the sales floor
- Contribute to an inclusive culture of diverse styles and talents working toward a clear purpose
- Demonstrate flexibility and innovation in recognizing and reacting to the changing business environment
- You love working in the fashion business
- You love to work with international clients
- It's important that you speak English and French fluently, German is a plus
Please note that if your application is successful we will contact you within three weeks.