Stock Associate full-time Outlet Metzingen
We are recruiting for a fulltime Stock Associate for our KARL LAGERFELD store in the Outlet in Metzingen. This a fantastic opportunity to join a strong and successful business with ambitious yet realistic growth plans. The stock Associate is responsible for managing the back of house operation including deliveries, transfers and stockroom organization ensuring all Stock Management HOK procedures are followed. The associate also has the responsibility of providing a safe working and shopping environment.
This involves efficiently processing all deliveries in and out,
- Ensure all deliveries are processed and managed on the POS system
- Inform the Store Manager of any delivery/stock discrepancies
- Filing paperwork correctly and as per the House of Karl procedures
- Give feedback to Store Manager about what stock is needed to have full product availability
- Maintain a tidy and organized stockroom with a clear system in place
- Is aware of the best and slow sellers and ensure these are easily accessible in the stock room
This involves a good knowledge of the business that will provide a growth in sales.
This involves an outstanding knowledge of the product to support the store operation.
- Excellent knowledge of the product (sizes, colors and styles etc.)
- Minimum of 1 year of progressively Retail experience in a luxury/contemporary brand
- Communicate honestly, openly and constructively
- Contribute to an inclusive culture of diverse styles and talents working toward a clear purpose
- Demonstrate flexibility and innovation in recognizing and reacting to the changing business environment
- You love working in an international environment