Senior Marketing Operations Manager
The Senior Creative Operations Manager will be leading and driving the end to end output and efficiencies of the creative & marketing team.
This is a dynamic role for an entrepreneurial minded, solutions oriented, innovative individual who thrives on making things run efficiently.
You will be the marketing ‘control tower’, responsible for making sure all projects are completed on time and on budget while ensuring the highest level of excellent quality.
You will bring the marketing team to the next level in terms of planning, processes and execution.
You have expertly managed accounts and projects can juggle multiple balls while keeping an eye on the big picture, all with a calm attitude.
Your scope will cover Marketing, PR, Retail, Digital, E-Commerce and Visual Merchandising projects and you will work with their teams on their creative and production needs.
You will balance workflow and processes in a hands-on way.
This is an evolving role and requires a proactive, culture-building candidate who can drive and develop an in-house team.
The Senior Operations Manager will manage 1 Creative Project manager.
You will oversee creative resource planning.
The creative team consists of one part-time Creative Director, 1 Art Director, 1 Copywriter and 1 Graphic designer.
- Manage brands’ master schedule and oversee workflow, time tracking and reports on project timelines and budgets
- Set up scalable, efficient processes and systems to better manage workflow and communications
- Acting as internal brand guardian ensuring consistency for production related issues and quality standards
- Manage creative reviews and sign-off process, to ensure efficiency of on-time approvals and deadlines being met.
- Manage overall creative planning with the internal CD, copywriter, designers and freelancers, while keeping track of time and budgets in conjunction with the Creative Project manager
- Ensure creative briefs are complete / train the team if needed on correct briefing of projects
- Manage all aspects of print and digital production together with the creative project manager for seasonal, ad hoc and/or new concept projects, as requested.
- Request and negotiate project estimates with external vendors and reconcile invoices.
- Drive steering and re-occurring update meetings with all key stakeholders; share weekly status overviews on planning and flag any issues or deadlines.
- Manage server and project folders, to ensure all creative and artwork is clearly saved together with the creative project manager
- 8+ years of creative operations and project management experience, in a creative agency or in-house studio
- A passion for project management, and a track record of establishing successful workflows and processes
- Thorough understanding of production process from concept to finished project
- A basic understanding of design principles as well as photography and video production
- A keen eye for detail, creative works, color evaluation and color matching
- Strong understanding of the fashion industry and seasonality.
- Able to effectively manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously, through to completion.
- Responsible team player who can build and maintain strong professional partnerships.
- English is the working language of the company. Strong written and verbal English communication skills are required. Fluency in French is an advantage.
- Establishing and maintaining strong cross-functional partnerships with colleagues, departments, divisions, external vendors and creative talent
- Building positive partnerships with new or preferred vendors and individual freelancers
- Building trust through open communication and consistent delivery. Displaying at all times a willingness to bring the project to the next level as a team
If you are interested please send your CV in English and please include your portfolio.
Please note that if your application is successful we will contact you within three weeks.