Sales Associate Fulltime & Parttime - (Spanish, Russian, English), Outlet La Roca Village, Barcelona
For our outlet store at Outlet La Roca Village, Barcelona we are recruiting for full-time and part-time Sales Associates. It is important that you speak Spanish fluently, and English or Russian is a plus. This a fantastic opportunity to join a strong and successful business with ambitious yet realistic growth plans. This position is responsible for achieving the sales and profit targets and report the results of your work to your Store Manager. You will work continuously on improving the service quality in the store and ensure that a store ambience is achieved in line with the corporate identity.
This involves providing an outstanding service that will create a positive experience for the customer and generate loyalty with a happy working environment.
- Consistently show a genuine desire to help customers
- Establishes and promotes customer loyalty using company tools such as mailing list cards and customer books
- Provides extra information and will go the extra mile to satisfy the customer
- When a product is not available, always offers alternatives
- Deals with complains in a professional manner by passing them onto their manager
This involves an outstanding knowledge of the product reflecting on the quality of the service provided.
- Excellent knowledge of the trends and fabrics (composition, terminology, garment care, styles etc.)
- Maximizes the potential of the product to create sales
This involves a good knowledge of the business that will provide a growth in sales.
- Give feedback to Store Manager about what is selling
- Build a regular clients base
- Is aware of the best and slow sellers to improve general sales
- Educations at a minimum of bachelor degree.
- Minimum of 2 years of progressively Retail experience in a luxury/contemporary brand.
- Extensive experience and ability to lead the delivery of a high level of customer service in a Brand Retailer.
- Communicate honestly, openly and constructively.
- Contribute to an inclusive culture of diverse styles and talents working toward a clear purpose.
- Demonstrate flexibility and innovation in recognizing and reacting to the changing business environment.
- You love working with international clients.
- It is important that you speak Spanish fluently. English or Russian is a plus.
Please note that if your application is successful we will contact you within three weeks.