Product Development RTW Intern
JOB SUMMARY/PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
Provide key support in the product development of Karl Lagerfeld’s women’s and men’s ready to wear line.
Support product developers in their daily tasks.
- Support in model castings, bookings etc.
- Responsible for fabric library.
- Update tech-packs and measure garments.
- Support design and development team during fittings.
- Support merchandising department.
- Be in contact with suppliers about various matters.
- Supporting the China office in testing of fabrics.
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written.
- Broad and deep knowledge about fabrics and technologies.
- Extremely organized.
- Insight into development function.
- Excellent communication skills.
- International experience.
- No 9/6 mentality.
- Master in excel and other office programs.
- Bachelor degree in fashion.
- Only for students who participate in an honor’s program.
- Preferably starting the 10th of February 2020 till the 18th of September 2020.
It is a requirement that the candidate is enrolled in a university or school program. Furthermore, be aware that you need to do your research project mainly in your private time.
Please note that if your application is successful we will contact you within three weeks.