For this position, the Operations Intern provides support in the day-to-day operational activities within the Operations department. This support ranges from data analysis/reporting, support in applications and ERP, inventory management, direct contact with internal as well as external linkages of the Karl Lagerfeld brand, to maintenance of the retail approach within the Operations business unit.
- Maintenance of the retail platform
- Assisting inventory management
- Item set-up
- Stock movement placement
- Communication with O & O retail locations
- Experience: Currently enrolled in University; seeking internship.
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written - additional languages are a plus, not required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office - particularly Excel (VLOOKUPS, Pivot Tables)
- Proactive, self-organized, analytical mindset, ability to work independently, and a strong attention to detail.
- Strong interest in analysis and applications
- Excellent interpersonal skills - ability to communicate openly, clearly and constructively.