Junior Merchandiser Accessories
KARL LAGERFELD COMPANY PROFILE
The house of KARL LAGERFELD shares the iconic vision and design aesthetic of its founder, Karl Lagerfeld, fused with a contemporary, forward-looking spirit. The brand celebrates his colossal legacy and breathes his passion, intuition and inexhaustible creativity into the core of its DNA.
The signature KARL LAGERFELD aesthetic combines Parisian classics with a rock-chic attitude and tailored silhouettes. Its portfolio of accessible, aspirational collections includes ready-to-wear for women, men and kids, plus bags and small leather goods. Additional collections include watches, eyewear, footwear, perfumes, candles and fashion jewelry.
Driven by consumer engagement, KARL LAGERFELD’s immersive retail experience includes more than 200 monobrand stores worldwide, with key locations in Paris, London, Munich, Moscow, New York, Dubai and Shanghai. The brand further connects with consumers through a premium wholesale distribution network in Europe, the Middle East and Asia. The global flagship store on KARL.COM reaches 96 countries.
The Junior Merchandiser Accessories is responsible for providing support in the product merchandising strategy of the Karl Lagerfeld Collection across the assigned categories and licensing projects.
- Support collection range plan, including highly qualitative input to Design and Product Development
- Plan a retail pricing strategy that delivers profitable growth;
- Competitor benchmarking and trend research;
- Analyze historical data to identify and target hits and misses;
- Provide weekly market feedback, analyze sell-in and sell-out performance;
- Maintain seasonal product calendar;
- Prepare all merchandising reports (top sellers, SKU efficiency etc);
- Support with go-to-market process and coordinate preparations of sales tools for Line Opening and communication with other departments
- Set line list up alongside Product Development;
- Communicate style information to the rest of the company;
- Support preparation of the Merchandising and Product division presentations;
- Coordinate communication with assigned Licensees, drive and maintain all licensing overviews, presentations and calendars.
- Product Development
- Retail Buying
- Business Planning
- Visual Merchandising
- Master’s degree in Fashion or Business
- 2-3 years of experience in Product Merchandising or a closely related field at a luxury/contemporary brand. Experience with Accessories is a plus.
- Language: fluent in English, both verbal and written;
- Be up to date with latest trends, brands and competitors;
- Ability to judge and balance superior product design/taste level and commercial viability;
- Sharp eye for detail and consistency;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Able to work independently as well as in a team;
- Flexible, well-organized and a positive "can-do" attitude are a must.
Please note that if your application is successful we will contact you within three weeks.