Intern Product Development Accessories
JOB SUMMARY/PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
From mid-January 2019 for the minimum duration of 6 months we are looking for an intern who can provide key support in the product development of Karl Lagerfeld’s women’s accessories line.
- Support product developers in their daily tasks.
- Responsible for leather and hardware library.
- Update style details in development/production files.
- Support merchandising department with product information.
- Support production department.
- Be in contact with suppliers.
- Keep sample closets organized and help with sample requests.
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written.
- Knowledge of product development and production processes
- Extremely organized.
- Interest in Handbags and Accessories
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of excel and other office programs.
- Studying for a Bachelor’s degree in fashion.
It is a requirement that the candidate is enrolled in a university or school program.