Digital Marketing Manager
Reporting to both the Marketing Director and Head of KARL.COM, the Digital Marketing Manager will support the Marketing and Digital Commerce teams to deliver outstanding digital marketing and CRM initiatives. Your core focus will be to raise brand value, audience reach, and awareness by generating traffic and conversion in both digital and physical stores. By building relationships with key stakeholders across the company — in both the Amsterdam Headquarters and Paris office — the Digital Marketing Manager will ensure cross-functional alignment across all digital touchpoints and through best-in-class communication. Reporting to this role is a Digital Marketing and CRM Co-ordinator, and one intern.
- Digital Media
- Ownership of the digital media strategy in all bought digital channels throughout the marketing funnel (PPC, Affiliates, Paid Social, Publishers, Remarketing, Marketplaces), ensuring the strategy is relevant and continuously evolving in line with the media landscape.
- Work closely with the marketing team to develop 360 seasonal campaigns, including the creative and assets briefing for each campaign.
- Work closely with the Digital Communication Manager in planning and developing cross-channel digital content.
- Ownership of the digital marketing calendar, ensuring that brand, retail and ecommerce initiatives are appropriately promoted on relevant channels.
- Budget ownership and management: ensuring efficient media spend against target KPIs that are tracked and continuously optimised towards cost efficiency.
- Agency management, empowering each supplier with excellent briefs that help them succeed, while collaborating with them to shape and drive the strategy in each channel.
- Database ownership and key GDPR stakeholder, ensuring data architecture is working efficiently and that all CRM initiates are GDPR compliant.
- Manage technical projects relating to data architecture and reporting.
- Lead the CRM strategy and roadmap, developing CRM initiatives that add customer value and engage customers with relevant communication and offers.
- Brief and develop assets for CRM communication, together with the CRM and Digital Marketing Co-ordinator.
- Develop and execute data acquisition campaigns to grow the database.
- Develop seasonal GWP calendar, co-ordinating the production of gifts together with the retail marketing team.
- Digital marketing leadership and advocacy
- Translating data from both digital marketing and CRM initiatives into information and insights that add value to the greater business, as well as senior management.
- Liaising with stakeholders across the business (product, retail, ecommerce, marketing/communication and PR) to ensure aligned messaging across all channels.
- Training and coaching the digital marketing and CRM Co-ordinator.
- 5+ years of experience in digital marketing and CRM in fashion/retail/luxury in a direct-to- consumer ecommerce environment.
- Digital marketing and CRM generalist with experience in both upper funnel campaigns, as well as performance marketing activities.
- Experience with managing and segmenting databases.
- Experience in multiple/global markets a plus.
- Experience leading and managing multiple suppliers.
- Strategic and analytical, with a strong attention to detail and critical point of view
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to prioritise and multitask
- Able to work independently as well across teams
- Flexible and adaptable, with a positive attitude
- Able to work in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment
Please note that if your application is successful we will contact you within three weeks.