Business Analyst Merchandising
As a Business Analyst, you will develop the seasonal buying plans and are responsible for aligning the merchandising plans by section, division and product category with the financial budget. You ensure inventory plans, margins and company objectives are achieved. You will work in close co-operation with the retail buying and merchandising team.
- Develop buying plans based on current business trends and historical data analysis;
- Pre-and in-season forecasting top down and bottom up for sales, inventory, markdown and margin;
- Responsible for Open to Buy management and ensures necessary action is taken to reflect current trading;
- Bestseller management: analyze every aspect of best-selling and under-performing products and initiate actions;
- Analytical support to the retail department and management team.
- Bachelor/Master in Business, Strategy or Economics;
- 2-4 years of relevant experience in a similar position in Fashion Retail;
- Experienced with merchandise management systems & processes;
- Excellent Excel skills;
- Communication skills and ability to work in a team;
- Highly Commercial and analytical skills;
- Highly organized and detailed oriented;
- Structured and reliable work ethic;
- Ability to prioritize a demanding, workload and time manage effectively;
- Excellent command of English language - verbal and written.
Please note that if your application is successful we will contact you within three weeks.