Business Analyst Fashion Wholesale
The Business Analyst is responsible for working in the franchising and wholesale team to facilitate the growth of the business strategy through careful planning and analysis of the merchandise assortment and strategies utilizing point of sales activity and partnering effectively with cross functional accounts to understand and drive business opportunities and challenges.
As a Business Analyst you will manage the relationships between the worldwide franchise and wholesale partners and you will work closely with the product development and operational teams of KL. You will report directly to the Franchise Operations Manager and collaborate with the Head of Wholesale.
We offer a dynamic and motivating work environment within an international and young company. Our office is located along the canals in the heart of Amsterdam. Within this role there is a possibility to grow your career in the wholesale and franchising business.
- Collect and analyze the sell in and sell out data of the Point of Sales (Franchise mono brand Stores and Shop in Shops) and consolidate reports to support the wholesales team
- Pull and synthesize data and conduct business analyses that drive strategic decisions and process improvements
- Develop insights to support decision making in order to improve the sales and margin of the POS
- Accurately forecast buying budgets according to the previous sales performances and targets of the POS
- Monitor and anticipate in season replenishments of the POS by analysing their stock, sell thru and best sellers/slow movers
- Analyse product and sales data to identify areas of growth within categories
- Work with the partners to understand the markets and capture local trends and buying patterns
- Perform in-depth analysis in identifying the causes of key business issues
- Collect product feedbacks from the partners and prepare consolidated reports for the sales and merchandising teams
- Work with the merchandising team in order to develop the product according to the local trends and feedbacks from the markets
- Coordinate logistics and operational activities with Customer Service and IT Departments
- KPI management, stock and planning and organization
- Finished a relevant degree in Business and Economics
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar position in fashion/retail industry, this is a must!
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written
- Strong product orientation and understanding of international market trends
- Excellent MS-Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint) and knowledge of QlikView as “a plus”
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Able to work independently, as well as in a team
- Flexibility, adaptability to international environment and proactive attitude
- Ambitious, highly motivated and able to perform in hectic work environment
Please note that if your application is successful we will contact you within three weeks.